Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm back...

Well, I found a computer that will let me blog, however, my time is very short. So, here is a list of the happenings thusfar.

1) My window unit A/C is in the shower (yes, in the shower just below the shower head).
2) The only TV channel I can get is CNN-China (yes, China)
3) I have been mistaken for a man of questionable sexual orientation. (really, it was NOT my fault)
4) There is some GREAT landscape that I sit infront of as I do my evening studying.
5) The phrase, "It's good enough for government work" applies here in particular situations.
6) I have great preceptors.
7) I just found a radio station that I like!
8) I have lived through a dust storm.
9) When camping in CO, use 3 pairs of socks. It gets cold at night.

I am not sure about my next blogging time so stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

Superb. I don't know which of the first three would be the most disturbing.

Wed May 31, 07:09:00 PM 2006  
Blogger OS Hopper said...

No. 1 is by far the most disturbing. It includes the daily possibility of electrocution by shower. (It is not that bad, it just makes for a funny story!)

Thu Jun 01, 06:07:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home