Monday, May 15, 2006

The New On-Star!

Today I discovered (in a test situation) that one does not have to pay the exorbitant On-Star fees for the service of unlocking one's car! If you give an extra 'beeper' to someone you trust, you can call them, hold your cell phone close to your car and have them punch the 'open' button. Your car will open! Just like the On-Star service and without the fee!

Here's to willing parents that will hold on to my extra set of keys while I am on my extended academic adventure; just in cast as I am traveling across the country and lock my keys in my car. I have only done this once in my life but now I will not have to wave $20 around and give it to the first teen-aged passerby that can break into my car in less then 30 seconds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home