Thursday, May 18, 2006

On the road!

Well, today I packed Bessie (aka: Betsey, ole gal) and she is taking it like at trooper. I did not hear any complaining. It could be that I gave her an oil change and new breaks earlier this week and today I gave her a new battery. She’s a whole new gal!

Tomorrow I set out for my ‘extended academic adventure’! I’ll start bright and early around 11 - 11:30 am. I am not sure of my computer access outside the country (Texas) so I will try to up date you as best I can. I will be traveling through the weekend so this is likely to be the last post until at least Monday.

Thanks for staying tuned, I look forward to posting about my adventures and interacting with you, the reader, via email as permitted.

Good evening,
Hopper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home