Sunday, May 14, 2006

Road Trip!!

I am starting a new blogging series. In a few days I will embark on an extended academic and educational endeavor that will stretch my current knowledge and no doubt broaden my understanding of healthcare. So in preparation I’m starting a list of a few essentials. Please make mention of anything you think I have forgotten.

1. Work related mumbo-jumbo...check.
2. Hiking boots, tent, and mountain bike…check, check, and pending check!
3. Harmonicas, juice harp, axe…triple check!
4. Snacks for the road...check!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about those wonderful BBCDs from Kroger or Target!!!

Thu May 18, 09:42:00 PM 2006  
Blogger OS Hopper said...

OH!!!! Very good...one can not forget those! Thanks

Thu May 18, 10:22:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home