Monday, June 05, 2006

Day 16!

1. People that walk slowly on rounds bug me.
2. In New Mexico, it is not called a ‘speed trap’ it is called a ‘safety corridor’.
3. I went 13 days without purchasing gasoline!!
4. TV is overrated. Not having a tv can be a good thing. (ok, I have CNN China but I do not speak Chinese)
5. Having 2 fighter jets ‘buzz’ the field clinic may not be normal but it is surly not abnormal.
6. I am down to only 1 light in the bathroom with the A/C in the shower.
7. Placing the central A/C on the roof is a good idea when you are surrounded by dirt.
8. I went walking yesterday around my ‘neighborhood’. Out of approximately 150 – 200 domiciles, 1 had grass. I bet their water bill is HUGE!
And finally,
9. I am not sure if Prairie Dogs are cute, funny or scary looking but I cannot stop staring at them every time I see one.

3 Comments:

Blogger AyDubb said...

1. You need to learn to take shorter steps. That way you'll feel like you're rushing and will be struggling to keep up. Sure you'll look like a dork, but...

2. Speed traps and safety corridors all have the same end goal: to make sure you contribute to the local coffers.

3. Show-off!

4. Seems as if you have time to learn to speak a new language.

5. Cool!!!

6. What will you do when there are no lights left? Flashlight?

7. Good thinking.

8. Does grass really grow there??

9. I bet they say the same thing about humans...do they stare back at you?

Mon Jun 05, 11:50:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the praire dogs make good targets. ask around to see if anybody shoots them for sport. i have heard that it is pretty cool to do.

Wed Jun 07, 12:26:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah- i haven't checked your blog since you left but i've enjoyed "catching up." hope you two are doing well!!

Thu Jun 08, 09:15:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home