Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Day 17!

Hello again,
I have discovered a public library that is hidden away in a building across the street from the hospital! This is the reason for the second weekly blog. There are a couple of items I would like to discuss today.

First, the icon which must be double clicked for internet access is titled, “Enternet Explorer”. Ummmmm.

Second, the cable guy came yesterday and I now have many channels to pick from on the TV. They are all in English, save CNN-China. This is a blessing and a curse. It is good because I now have TV. It is a curse because I now have something to waste my time.

Third, I have been reading Romans as well as Dr. David Jeremiah’s book, Captured by Grace. I really like the way Jeremiah points out the intellectual challenges that Saul had to deal with as he was forced to come face to face with the one he had been unknowingly persecuting while trying to drive ‘blasphemers’ out of the synagogue and the state. I recommend Dr. Jeremiah’s book.

Good evening,
Hopper

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Glad to hear you have access to the World Wide Enternet.

Wed Jun 07, 11:13:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home