Thursday, June 15, 2006

Long, Short Week

Overall this week has been a little slow. I was at the hospital for 11+ hours everyday but nothing really exciting has happened. This is good for the patient population but it made my week seem long. Tomorrow is a short day though! I am headed off to the Grand Canyon. It will be a drive but I am sure that it will be worth the time invested.

Also, since last we spoke, I have purchased a flute (recorder) and will be adding it to my repertoire of musical instruments! I set on the porch and play it in the evenings!

Finally, I am reading Dr. D. Jeremiah’s book very slowly so I am still working my way through it. As I have mentioned before, I am simultaneously reading the book of Acts. Spectacular combination! Again, I recommend them both.

Have a good weekend,
OS Hopper

Ps. I discovered today that sheep come with long tails. You have to lop off the tail to get the typical short style.

2 Comments:

Blogger AyDubb said...

Recorder as in "4th grade, learn a few songs" recorder??? I still have mine (=dork), and I remember how to play. I could teach you "Shepherd's Hay" so you cam play it for the sheep the next time you go a'herdin'...

Thu Jun 15, 10:45:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! It is a six hole, 1.5 foot cedar 'flute'.

Hopper

Fri Jun 16, 08:19:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home