Sunday, June 18, 2006

Special Edition

On location: Flagstaff, AZ

This weekend has been mostly great so far. I went to the Grand Canyon, camped 2 nights, and now I am stuck in Flagstaff. On the way home (5-6 hour drive) my car almost overheated. I was 'stranded' in the middle of a desert in AZ. After waiting a while I decided to give it one more try and make a run for the next town (<10 miles away). Yea!! I made it! Long story short, I was towed 1.5 hours and now I am awaiting the morning when I can go to the auto shop. (I am about 7-8 hours away from 'home')

I have seen some cool stuff this weekend, I hope it ends quickly!

2 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

I can relate to your overheating problems. My Oldsmobile has a leak in the cooling system. But, thankfully, I am driving a new car now, so I won't be stranded in any deserts.

Mon Jun 19, 10:22:00 PM 2006  
Blogger OS Hopper said...

Cool, congradulations.

Wed Jun 21, 05:05:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home