Friday, June 09, 2006

Weekend!!


This week has been interesting. I spent way to much time at the hospital for starters. But there was some good that came out of it! First, a Black Hawk helicopter had to come and perform a med. evac. I got to see the chopper and take a picture! Second, I met a guy that has a 'special' side job. I am going with him this weekend and it promises to be a great time (way out of the norm but lots of fun nonetheless.) Provided that my anticipations are met with actualization I should have a great weekend to blog about on Monday or early next week. Finally, I hope to visit a village in the mountains. No I will not be taking a car to this village. I will be parking in one town and taking a gondala to the 'village in the mountains'. This too sounds cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home