Sunday, July 30, 2006

I know someone famous!

A while back I was talking to a friend and up walked someone new (to me). I stuck out my hand for the customary 'welcome' handshake and greeting when I realized I was in the presence of someone famous. I said, "You are THE Laurie Johnson? How is the TV business!" Unfortunately I had one mass media venue confused with another and Ms. Johnson replied, "I have no idea. I'm in radio. Who are you?"

This was the beginning an interesting friendship. Oh, but there is one great perk! I got a head shot photo autographed to ME out of the deal.

Thanks Laurie!


1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I am sad that you can't see the little heart I put over the "i" in my name. It makes the whole message complete.

And could that picture of me look any worse? Yeesh.

BTW, things in Public TV are going GREAT!

Sun Jul 30, 10:47:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home