Sunday, August 20, 2006

I am disappointed

Last Saturday, on the way to work, I was disappointed by the absence of a certain program on the radio. I enjoy my Saturday morning commute to work because I am able to listen to “The Pond” on 88.3 FM. I learn valuable lessons and hear application of Biblical principals in everyday events; events such as being nice to foreign exchange students, sharing my favorite toy with others, and dealing with bullies on the playground.

It happened again this week. Bill the duck, Mathuselah the alligator, Tony the frog, Floyd the turtle, and Dr. Holstein (who is actually a chicken) were noticeably absent from my radio dial this past Saturday morning. I must say that I am disappointed with the programming change at 88.3 FM ~ KAFR.

2 Comments:

Blogger AyDubb said...

I thought you had it on CD. Was I wrong? I think some of it's on 105.7, isn't it?

Mon Aug 21, 07:03:00 PM 2006  
Blogger OS Hopper said...

I do not have 'Life at the Pond'. I am only aware of 'Adventures in Odyssey' on KHCB.

Mon Aug 21, 08:13:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home