Sunday, September 24, 2006

Facing The Giants (A GREAT movie!)

I fancy myself a movie connoisseur and I have a recommendation for a movie that I anticipate will be one of the best (if not the ‘run-a-way’ best) movies of the year. This movie was produced by a church. That is right…not in Hollywood, but at a church. Below is a link to the webpage where you can view the trailer.

If you have not paid the crazy theater price to see a movie in sometime or if you, like myself, enjoy a movie whenever you get the chance…you will want to not only view but also support the work of this movie.

I hope you will find the time on opening weekend to see this great film.

http://www.facingthegiants.com/

ps. All actors in this film are volunteers. I have been told that no one was paid for their services.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home