Monday, December 11, 2006

Post #80

Every couple of months I get to watch/baby-sit a family friend that has recently turned 5 years old. She is great. We go to the park and play on the swings. I put her on my shoulders and we go through the mall until we get to the kiddie play area and then she wants down, excreta, excreta.

One time she saw me working on my computer and realized that I have nothing fun on it. After a rousing time of games on her grandmother’s computer at a later time she decided to let me borrow her Veggie Tales – The Mystery of Veggie Island game. So, currently I have on loan from a five year old, a stimulating yet educational multi-media extravaganza of a game.

Well, at least my computer is now more fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanine said...

My cousins love that game. I have to admit...it's actually fun to play...with them and without them.

Wed Dec 13, 06:25:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home