Monday, February 05, 2007

Today I was in an outpatient clinic...

#1 Ms. _____, here is your morning coffee from downstairs!
#2 Thank you, honey. That will do me real good! … What!! No, No. What is this?!?
#1 um…It is your coffee?…
#2 No it ain’t!! This is sweet! Like it have Nutrasweet in it or something! Girl, I ain’t gonna be drinkin this! You take it back…

Noticeable aura of confusion in the room because the nice lady was wanting to RETURN a USED coffee!

#1 Well mrs…I have to start working. Are you really going to return that coffee?
#2 You bet I am…I like my coffee like I like my men…dark AND strong!

Chuckling in the room but still an aura of confusion; did lady #2 really think she needed to return the coffee? Most people would just give it away or through it down the sink and go get another one…it is FREE!

2 Comments:

Blogger AyDubb said...

She's got great taste in men and coffee. ;-)

Mon Feb 05, 07:06:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Alyssa said...

I know there are times in all our jobs where we gotta laugh or groan... :)

Mon Feb 05, 10:01:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home